Contract Solutions, Inc.
.....strategic organizational solutions
- SBA 8(a)
- Woman Owned Small Business
- Small Disadvantaged Business
- Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
- Minority Owned
- GSA Schedule 70, Information Technology
- GSA Schedule 736, Temporary and Administrative Professional Staffing
- SWaM (Virginia)
- NC HUB
Government Contact Information:
- DUNS Number: 626389303
- CAGE Code: 4KFT8
Contract Solutions, Inc. (CSI) is a professional staffing and management support services firm that supports federal, state and local government, private for-profit and non-profit clients. CSI is team-oriented and understands how to deliver quality services that exceed our clients’ expectations. We can provide your business with top-quality personnel for short- and long-term assignments. Major government clients include:
> USAID > USDA
> RURAL DEVELOPMENT > DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
> NATIONAL PARK SERVICE > WALTER REED MEDICAL CENTER
> NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION > DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
To be recognized as providing integral and dependable professional services to our clients to enhance their operational capability of their programs.
Our core values are a starting point that help clearly define who we are and what we stand for as a company. They underlie the passion that drives us to be better and different; they allow us the freedoms of our entrepreneurial organization, where people can make a difference with their ideas and hard work.
Providing solutions and services to our clients that maximize their return on investment while:
- Building partnerships with our clients and employees to support their success
- Effectively meeting our clients' needs through high quality and time-efficient services
- Conducting all business with the highest standards of honesty, fairness and integrity. We can be trusted!
At Contract Solutions, Inc., our philosophy is the cornerstone of our organization. While the market, industry and client requirements may change, the core values and principles that guide and drive our behavior remain constant.
The Core Philosophical Values of CSI are:
- Believe in the talent of the individual, they have the power to “Make It Happen”
- Be customer focused…listen, plan and execute
- Provide professional quality services on time and on budget
- Operate from a foundation of integrity
- Communicate with our clients and staff effectively
- Value our client’s and staff’s knowledge
- Provide our customers with collaborative solutions
- Utilize state of the art practices and technologies
- Be philanthropic supporters of the community
- Provide continuous improvement to exceed customers’ expectations
- Be a great place to work