Each organization is unique. Our job is to provide strategic solutions tailored to your vision, mission and goals.
Acquisition Planning Support
- Develop acquisition schedules, project plans, Statements of Objectives and Independent Government Cost Estimates;
- Conduct market research and draft acquisition alternative documents;
- Develop Acquisition Strategy Plans, Source Selection Plans, solicitation documents and evaluation criteria.
Source Selection Support
- Organize due diligence activities and/or meetings;
- Assist with evaluation of an offeror’s proposal;
- Develop Technical Evaluation Reports, Cost/Price Evaluation Reports, and Best Value Recommendations.
Contract Administration Support
- Provide acquisition advice, as required;
- Request contract modifications or period of performance extensions;
- Conduct performance-monitoring activities.
Contract and Grant Closeout Support
- Perform required tasks to closeout contracts and grants in accordance with the FAR, DFAR, CFR and administrative requirements;
- Prepare final modifications, establish final indirect rates, and obligate and de-obligate funds;
- Create or customize databases to capture acquisition data and to monitor closeout activity.
Other Acquisition Support
- Provide data entry staff to populate and maintain acquisition databases;
- Provide business writers to respond to FOIA requests and inquiries from prospective companies, congressional offices and other interested parties;
- Support training activities through developing presentations and materials and in confirming and monitoring adherence to federal training requirements for acquisition staff.