Contract Solutions, Inc. (CSI) is seeking an Administrative Assistant III to join our team for a client in downtown Washington, DC with occasional trips to Vienna, VA. The position is for a 1-year contract with 3 option years for a potential of 4 years and is planned to begin on 03/01/2018.
The Administrative Assistant III is a mid-level position that will support our government client.
- Provide administrative support to management and executive staff with office management responsibilities to include budgeting, personnel records and payroll.
- Assist in the preparation of briefing charts and other presentation materials.
- Experience in office administration and in using automated word processing, graphics systems and spreadsheet applications under the review of higher level administrative assistants.
- Use a variety of automated research tools, as well as public information databases and other automated resources to perform case- or program-specific research.
- Manage large document productions including establishing a database for documents, indexing documents, and managing, retrieving, and producing documents.
- Assist in enforcement and litigation preparation by preparing, scheduling, reviewing, and organizing the assembly of evidence, exhibits, discovery and other documents.
- Support management in proceedings by briefing on pertinent facts and issues, and by compiling, organizing, and indexing exhibits.
- Provide secretarial services (maintaining files, taking phone calls, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, reserving conference rooms, photocopying, completing reports, and other general office duties as assigned).
- Provide subject-matter knowledge and judgment to complete assignments consisting of numerous steps varying in nature and sequence.
- Work independently on projects requiring research and preparation of briefing charts and other presentation materials.
- Apply experience and judgment to help coordinate duties and priorities to tasks and assignments.
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum requirement: 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Required experience with Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Knowledge of Westlaw, West Next, and Lexis preferred.
- Experience with financial systems and/or experience in a law office, a plus.
Licenses or Certifications:
- Secret Security Clearance required.
Skills and Attributes:
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Be dependable, follow instructions, and respond to direction.
- Be team oriented, and have the ability to interact with a wide variety of personalities and communication styles.
- Demonstrate ability to exercise tact, courtesy, and judgment in working with all levels of staff.
- Have a positive attitude, and be professional.
- Be a team player who demonstrates patience, flexibility and honesty.
- Be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills.
Contract Solutions, Inc. (CSI) is a professional staffing and management support services firm that supports federal, state and local government, private for-profit and non-profit clients. CSI is team-oriented and understands how to deliver quality services that exceed our clients’ expectations. A career with CSI means you are joining a company that truly cares about its employees. Every CSI employee is nurtured to succeed. Our staff are driven to work hard, are encouraged to share ideas, and are well known for providing award-winning support to our clients.
CSI considers our employees to be our greatest assets. Our policies, benefits, and employee support systems are structured around that belief. We take action to support our employees’ professional growth and development as well as invest in their well-being and that of their families.
CSI's comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for employees, and a contribution toward plans that include dependent coverage. In addition, a pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to help employees save money on health care and dependent care expenses; 100% company-paid Life Insurance, and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance; the option to make before-tax or Roth contributions (or a combination of both) to the 401(k) plan; and Paid Time Off (PTO).
Join a company that cares about you!
Contract Solutions, Inc. (CSI). provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Contract Solutions Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.